9/02/2008

- A tiring hang out! -

oni a 2 person hang out agn.. last time was with ah lut .. dis time is wif my classmate, yeoun ping..
had break1st @ yo!sushi.. in fact.. juz wanna have a try there since i ard went to another two (ichiban &sakae sushi) ard.. frankly speaking.. dat place was reli weli exp n not as gud as the other two!! haiz.. ok larr.. dun wan talk much .. juz let the pics do the talking agn~~ hehe~


sushi...ssss




green tea.. cost us RM3 each !!! sure i had a refill .. so won feel so rugi.. ngek ngek~~




huhu~~~ my long fringe is gone!! so sad.. T_T"




me n yeoun ping..






ugly xian & yeoun ping.. (auntie) ^^





auntie yeoun ping~~ hoho~~




tickets~ sendiri click on the pic to see wat is the movie lar~~ hoho~~





hmm.. the size.. hehe~` paiseh.. jgn peduli it~~
donut agn~ yummy~~ i like the most rite top de~~ yummy!! ^^


ps: me now very poor jorr.. dun ajak me keluar dalam jangka masa pendek.. except for yam cha lar~ i sure will go de dis thurs.. to meet all me dearest frenz mah~~ n oso wanna gv face to my darling ocm worr.. nan de she come back agn~~ btw.. i wanna save money from now for genting trip~~ huhu~~



~tata~


-xian-

No comments: