9/18/2008

drawing + lunch

18/09/08

sue nee asked me to draw 1 gal n boy n oso tulis 6B1 (our class name) on a paper.. then she will tampal kat pintu class kita~ since i m not pro in drawing so i oni can draw cute ppl oni~ paiseh. =.="

and here is my hasil~



wi wit ~ sweet couple worr~~ ^^ (ps: i like dat guy's hairstyle.. ^^)






omg!!! dis lagi sweet~ hehe~ ^^





BUT!!!!
sumthing bad gonna happen!!


他们竟然反目成仇... coz dat yam boy do sum yam thing bad on dat gal~~ lolx.. laugh die me jorr..
以上纯属虚构..请不要相信.. haha~ ^^


i wanna ask u guys~ dat cute boy de hairstyle look like dis peepo's anot? 90% alike rite? hoho~~ dis hairstyle is YENG!!!




放学后...约了 ying ying n ocm去 pandan indah eat lunch~~ dat 2 "oil" wait for me outside the skul.. they hide themselves at sumwhere .. so childish~ lolx..



me n my tom yam fried rice~ i luv tom yam~ yummy!! ^^




严肃的 ah xian & 不动的 tom yam fried rice~




cool cool de ah xian & hot hot de tom yam fried rice~





笑容满面的 ying ying~ and her fried rice~




绑了 fringe de ocm~ hoho~~ and her 西多士.. dat toast very nice de coz got cheese n ham~~ 我还 bungkus one tim~~ yummy~





yeah~





wi wit~~ 我还蛮斯文的 wor~~ haha~



went to ying ying's bro 's 车厂 去坐坐..
see ! dis "xi tou po" so 悠闲地看着杂志...






tiba-tiba.. dis xi tou po sot ard... haha~ see!







paiseh.. 我们家的 ying ying 那天太开心了~~ 请多多包容.. ^^




19/09/2008

omg!! 吓死我了.. 今天我不小心把我的电话遗留在学校的抽屉.. huhu~
今天如往常一样stay back teach mun teng auntie acount..
过了 2 hours ++ 我才发决它不见了.. so .. mun teng faster call my hp num.. whereas i go search for it inside my bag.. c whether its there anot eventhough i m 90% sure dat i din put it in my bag~ its reli not there.. tiba-tiba.. mun teng passed the hp to me n say got 1 ppl answer her call using my handphone..
i faster ask him who is he.. he answer me he is kean seng.. i felt so surprised n i tot mun teng salah call him... by then he tell me dat i put my hp inside the drawer.. and he take it for me 1st.. huu~~` thx seng zai~~ 真的是吓死我了... haha~~




ATTENTION !!!

do leave ur comment for me under the post instead of the cbox~~ hehe~
coz i wanna keep it as memory mah~~ thx for cooperation~ ^^




~tata~


-xian-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u see me so 听话~
but leave comment under ur post quite ma fan coz need to type what verification word,huhu...

btw cyy and me din hide ourselves,
we just stand on the bridge instead of waiting at the bus stop,coz many lala zai....u baru childish~XD

Anonymous said...

就是就是 我们没有故意藏起来
只是站在天桥上观望你学校的一切人与事而已~~
是你自己笨笨没有发现我们 呼哈呼哈~
下次再去pandan indah啦

xian said...

miu.. when i post u comment oso nid to type verification word wor~ same same lar~ lalala~~

hoho~ i tot u guys hide urselves tim~ yaya~ mmg got many lala zai there de`
请不要见怪.. lolx..

blek~ wat ben ben larr. who noe u guys will wait me at the 天桥 there wor~ =.=" ok lar`next time go there agn to eat tom yam n cheese toast ~ when i got money.. now almost bankrap jor~ huhu~

btw u guys din comment abt my drawing n my hp de? sam tam ~

Anonymous said...

you always sam tam de woh...
ur drawing so childish la...
the style never change since primary school...wahahahahaha...
but last time the sinchan you draw quite look alike with the comic one la...

xian said...

blek~~ me not pro mah~~ if can draw very very nice de then sure 吓死你们了~~ lolx..

ngek ngek~~ look alike leh~~ me so geng .. in copying~~ haha~~