9/03/2008

- curry ~ curry~ curry~ -

juz wanna tell u guys dat...

i ate 3 times de curry mee within 2 days~~ ^^
once was for ytd de lunch b4 tuition.. once was after tuition.. n the third one is lunch during duty time today~~ hehe~~

today mum fetch me home.. went to eat fishball mee b4 fetching my bro from ah seng tuition~ passed by pizza hut.. then...

bought 1 mushroom soup & 4 chicken wings~~~ yi b ya ya yi b yi b ya~~~
curi makan chicken wing while waiting for my yss bro.. tiba-tiba...

when i tengok 对面的马路... saw a red kancil car.. so familiar.. saw a gal de
身影.. so familiar oso~~ look like huai gu... 仔细一看...

wow!! 真的是怀姑咧!!! faster sms her to ask her pandang ke my side.. hehe~~
finally she see me too~~ 很兴奋地互相挥手.. auntie 也跟我挥手.. hoho~~ ^^

就这样~ bye! ^^



~tata~


-xian-

No comments: