9/15/2008

Midvalley 一游~~


waiting for B105.. luckily i m a PUNCTUAL ppl~~ cyy say if i cum late than the bus .. they will left me there de~` huhu~~ yss de ying ying~~




cute~ actually its my 2nd time going to midvalley de~~ paiseh..




bought sushi juz to isi my perut since i haven eat break1st.. haha~~ i like salmon sushi~ egg one is ocm's .. another one is ying ying's..

still very hungry leh~ so went to bakery to buy 1 类似 doraemon 吃的东西.. 早知道不要买啦.. 吃到很撑..

we sambil chat sambil jalan-jalan..
ying ying got 1 joke reli laugh die me jor~~
she say wor if we reli find dao dat thing in the hotel there.. don report the manager 1st.. juz call our family n relative 飞去 there.. when the manager come into the room .. feel surprise when there is lots of peepo~~ haha~` RM2000 each.. geng!! although can get RM 2000 by jumpa dat thing, i dun wanna see dat thing wor.. very scary lar weii!! me is penakut of dat thing n cats n dos de mah~~ hehe~~


finally its 12pm!!! can eat lunch ler!!!! yeah~~ (btw..y mesti makan lunch at 12pm de instead of before 12pm?? =.=")


yummy~~~~
(ying ying asked me to send sms to chuan yi xia june jie.. haha~ yss 到~~ )




yeah~~ cute xian & yummy food~~ ^^





cool cool xian ..~~





ying ying n ocm ... AND yummy food oso~~






BIG BIG eyes de ying ying.. and 笑容满面的 pig pig darling ocm..






very hapi de 2 ppl~~ lolx..





害羞地笑... hoho~~






pig pig darling ocm n fatty xian... (ps: wi wit~~ the lady behind me is very sexy leh~~ ^^被她抢完风头 tim~)






leng lui~~ 受不受沟啊?~ ngek ngek~~








yss ying ying.. beh meh beh?? (ah see 的口头蝉.. 好怀念~) i m acting cool mah~~ haha~






ying ying.. 难道你不能好好地跟我合照的 meh?? blek~~







ying ying 终于肯正经地笑了.. haha~~ btw 我戴眼镜的样子超怪的... haiz.. 还不戴眼镜比较好..






so cute!! who are they???? i wanna noe them!!! haha~~ *ngek ngek




tell u guys 1 thing..
we met a gal named LIEW YIH MUN.. haha~ show u guys her leng leng pic lar~~ she is very leng lui n handsome de~~ ^^


LIEW hui xian + chong YIH ying + on cheng MUn = LIEW YIH MUN... haha~~ zadao.. (june jie create dis name de)





finally can see my teeth ler~~ haha~~ wat? still canz see? scroll down n see the next pic lar~ =.="







yeah~~ eee~~~





O~~~~ haha~ so funny!! ^___^






haha~ ying ying took dis pic de~~ lolx..




after having our lunch.. go gai gai for a while.. then its time for me to take KTM to RAWANG.. 我的乡下... to hadir a majlis perkahwinan.. sienz.. my grandma's anak angkat de duno who marry .. my mum ask me must be there b4 5pm.. actually its still early.. but ying ying keep say ing dat the ktm very slow de.. hard to wait for even one oso sumtime.. so i terpaksa go take KTM around 3pm.. huhu~~



ying ying wanna take my 离去的背影.. zadao..






GUDbye my love .. 我的阿xian再见...
道别的时候... hmm.. 为什么一副好像很开心的样子的??? =.="



at 1st.. i very scare i will take the wrong train.. haha~ luckily i can sampai the rite platform.. suddenly 1 call from darling ocm.. asked me arrive there ard anot~ n ying ying 很搞笑德谢谢我对她的照顾。。haha~~ laugh die me jorr.. ^^ thx for u guys' concern~ muackxx...



reached rawang at 4pm.. called my mum n they not yet 出发.. swt..=.="
so 独自一个人 pegi parkson de popular.. then pegi eat cheesy wedge @ kfc~ yummy~~ sambil eat sambil tgk crayon sin chan.. luckily i got bring it if not.. sienz dao~~~~







me n my mimi~~





my yss bro n me~~ lolx.. (yer.. me look ugly there.. sob sob)






sms..ing~~

No comments: