5/19/2008

omg!! aka ocm

Yup!! I will blog abt my pig darling here becoz of some secret reason.. ^^

leng zai? hardworking gal~ funny ~ geng in chemistry ~ n etc!!

she is a "leng zai "(but i m the handsome..est ) who used / like to ....

* call me "pig darling" , *

* sing with me when we sat together..doing homework.. last time * (miss dat time )

*偷拍 my yss look * (blek)

*"smoke" suddenly when we chat in msn *

*talk a lot of funny thing like ??? n etc.. lolxx..*

*direct use the "fly" emo when she dun wanna choi me in msn suddenly..

*use other ppl 's pic as own dp in msn wif me~ *

*share some leng zai or leng lui pic wif me .. thx ya~ *

actually still got lots more abt her.. hu hu~~ for further info, u guys can go n ask her urself~~ lolxx... (ocm, u will be more busy de larr from now~~ hehe!!)
anyway,

BEST FRENZ FOREVER ya !!



by:
handsome..est xian

No comments: