5/27/2008

- Lolx -

chat-ted wif ocm as usual..

suddenly wanna see her "leng lui" face so started her webcam~^^

lolxx... she was wearing a black shirt wif quite long hair.. mcm so "paiseh..ing"..

then she laugh so 斯文 whenever reading my funny msg?? funny meh? lolxx... *lbs..ing

then she said she frenz called fang min was sitting beside her.. she then turned her laptop to her...

then me n fang min started our conversation wif "hello or hi".. u noe larr.. i m a very sopan ppl de... *perasan..ing*

lama-kelamaan .. she started to "zep" me.. then i sure "zep" back her de larr (say i m ah po.. then i sure say her back she is ah sou larr..).. wakaka!!! seems we dah kenal b4 .. wat a sporting person..^^

But she keep hitting her forehead when chatting wif me.. lolxx.. Then i asked her y lorr.. she answered me :" coz she scared i canz see her face .. coz my eyes are small".. zadao~ 我遇到对手了... =.="

then i asked her to approach the webcame larr.. surprisingly.. she followed wat i say~ *gud gal~ ^^

btw.. she noe i said she a bit look like my teaching auntie.. (ocm told her).. lolxx... so paiseh~~ rahsia terbongkar.. *smoke..ing


lots more funny thing but lazy to list them out~~ wakaka!! *privacy??


ps: ocm.. chat wif u n fang min ah sou agn using webcam okay?? lolxx..


~ tata~


BY::
handsome..est xian


No comments: