4/03/2008

Yup... A meaningful April Fool day... ^^

1/4.... 12 am ++

before dat, i wanna say sumthing abt my 1st fool in april fool day....

i was online..ing and editing those pics we took during ocm's fairwell dinner...
then, 0% fat loy vivi called me in msn....
she seems so anxious and here is our roughly dialogue....

vivi : hey! Y u din pick up my call ?? its emergency k? (actually i din turn on my speaker..hoho~ so din hear any voice, or call)
xian: hoho~~ (got cute emotion actually)... sori ya... wassup?
vivi: pn chu canz contact me.. so she called me n tell u dat u no nid to go skul anymore for the majlis..
xian : (surprise) huh? y ?
vivi : duno.. she say not u get the anugerah jorr.. is other ppl... xian : yer... (at dat time i was quite sad... sob sob~ no larr... i juz feel curious abt who is going to take my anugerah ...n i wanna cubit her...^^)
vivi : april fool!! (luckily she din fool me for a long time.. if not,.... haiz)

xian : (of coz i will say : yerr... n yss....)

And when i asked her am i the 1st one u have fooled?? guess wat she say??
she say :" no larr... I have fooled a few ppl ard.. ^^

ps: dis loyvivi reli WU LIAO !!! lolxx....


now, its my story abt a meaningful april fool day... ^^
its the day when ocm is going to singapore to further her study...

KL Sentral....
8.15pm...



1st pic : ocm's mom, ocm , me n my parents... (my hand's pose look so strange so take one more pic..) swt...


gao dim~~ ^^



peace!! (ps: look like i m the one who is going to go to singapore to further study)



oops!!! 偷拍失败... 被发现了.....



唯有正式的帮他们拍一张lorrr~~ ^^



my parent n ocm...


Finally the 3 turtle has come... so we 5 take a pic at a "nice" place wif "nice scenery"....

cheng wen, ocm , june , ion n me~



偷拍 2 .... (actually this is my hobby.. lolxx...)



偷拍 3 .... xiu zhu ion is taking the scenery of sumthing ... duno wat it call ~ lalala.. XD



me n ocm `(ah po)... yi pi ya ya .. yi pi yi pi ya~~~



mun jie n june jie...



mun jie n xiu zhu ion...



偷拍 4 ... ocm n her sis are reading our skul's magazine....



they are "yam siao"..ing



yo~ strange rite?? or funny?? ^______^



shoes~~



shoes in the camera...



my revenge 1 ... coz she did sumthing wif me a moment ago...



my revenge 2 ....



不打不相识这句话说得对!!! hoho~~




my mom is giving advise ocm abt "do's n don't" .... hoho~~



ion's 背影....




ocm is gonna leaving us....




lalala.... XD.... look strange rite??





bye bye lorr.. ocm....




ocm.. y u look so blur de?? hoho~~


after ocm leave... we went n do some silly thing...
For eg....


june n ion go n pa tuo....



two wu liao ppl...



wat happen wif ion.... lalala...


balik...ing


june jie n ion agn... can spot their hand anot?? actually june is 扶着ion's hand to 过马路....




in my dad's car...



顽皮的小朱欣终于出现了!!!!



Dinner / supper??

went for dinner/supper.... we ordered 3 plate (diff kind de)....taste gud.... but too many ... very full!!



ps: 我以后不想再送机了.... 不喜欢那种感觉.... 只想接机罢了.... lalala~~


~tata~

No comments: