4/04/2008

- 4/4 -


went to ICHIBAN for lunch!!






Green tea...






cyy's....





mine.... duno called wat ~~





cn, me n the SUSHI!!!





me n my long tongue...






eating... ^^





Mr. Octopus...





bill...




Guess where we count our bill?? >>> washroom... ^^






mou bin.... ntg to do dat time... so .... wakaka!!!






me n cheng wen.... (me so yss)





yu wen, cyy , me n nong nong....





cyy n me....






Auntie / lut cow...







me n yu wen...






4 of us....






jail??





Me n cute bear!!! (luv dis pic sooooo much!!)





yu wen n the same cute bear!!






me n cute monkey!!! and the other cute toys!!!







four of us....






after editing.... nice??






yu wen n me...











peace!!





wu gu de xian....











in Lrt...




~ tata ~

No comments: