4/22/2008

22 /4

1st time hang out wif ah shit sister.. and she 竟然迟到!! swt....

In fact, huai gu said two of them ( ah see n her ) will go to skul 1st at about 12.30pm to take back their anugerah ...


so I decided to take the bus at abt 12.30pm to join them at amp point ...
while i was on the way to amp point , huai gu called me and told me dat ah see arrived late jor (1.10pm i think).... and all the officers will only back from their lunch at 2pm...
swt leh~~ u noe? I have to spend my time wandering in POPULAR alone leh =.="...

at 1st , I tot i only have to wait them for 30 mins oni...
guess wat?? i have been waiting for them for 1 hour leh!!!!!!! haiz... very hungry at dat time ...


finally they have come and I can have my lunch ard....


take 1 : me n huai gu (with spec)




take 2 : me n huai gu.. (without spec ^^)




me n ah see ...




take 1 : huai gu n ah see




take 2 : huai gu n ah see ... (see !! huai smile so 灿烂 ^_____^)



2nd round : McD
went there and continue our chatting ...



me wif my cornetto choc McFlurry !!! yummy~~ ^^




ah see n huai gu agn... (ps: huai ay they both eat the came ice-cream.. ya meh? =.=")




By :
Handsome..est XiAn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very impressive and good work. I like have look at my blog.
Please visit for more info to
http://funymail.blogspot.com/
Waiting for reply