4/21/2008

9 Days without INTERNET & ASTRO !!!

Finally I can on9 ard... yeah!!!

becoz of the s2p heavy rain.... the network card in my pc "sot " jorr (mean canz function ard!!)
Sumore.... the astro decorder oso sot and now still in a "sleeping " condition~~ lolxxx....


Here's my story....
9 days without internet n astro....


- keep listening to radio -
- keep watching my sin chan 's VCD -
- keep reading novel -
- keep sleeping and eating (someone call me pig... hoho~~) -
- play PS2 game juz for a while-- --- (last time i used to play it all the time but now... feel bored abt it ard ..)
- Use "paint" to show my drawing skill.. wakaka!! and here's my "karya"-



nice ?? of coz nice coz is drawn by "handsome..est Xian" mah~~ no larr .. jk jk


ok larr.... dats all for my "story"... kinda weird rite??

last but not least ...
I wanna say a word....

SIENZZZZZZZZZZ


~ tata ~

No comments: