4/22/2008

Majlis Anugerah Cemrlang 2008

19 april = treasure hunt + majlis anugerah cemerlang [swt..]

actually dat day i was having a "treasure hunt" activity (organized by my mom's company...) wif my family...

since this is the 1st time i got involved in that majlis... so .... we juz abandon the game (coz we know we sure lose de.. lolxx... (<<< wat a pessimistic family!! hoho~~ )

On the way to skul...
ion told me dat june canz make it ard coz ..... (secret^^ )
haiz... so sayang ...


hmm... lazy to say ard... juz show the pics larr.. wakaka!!
Ah!! before i forget , the speech given by 3 person (pn. che hasnah .. pn. zakiyah (ARGS ex-headmistress /pong cia cia <-- no time din call her like dat ard... and another is .... duno who ~ coz i din take notice of him) was superb boring !!! u noe? it took almost 1 hour .... swt ...


luckily I can sms wif my 2 lut frenz .... ( lut turtle -Lim Chang "Heng"... and another is Chi sin bola... ^^) eventhough we are in the dewan dat time.. lolxx.. .


before the majlis start...

Lut turtle and lut snail.... XD







ion , lut turtle n handsome..est xian~
(ps: can u spot the shirt behind ion's one ... match?? muahaha!! u noe?? my bro purposely sms-ed me to tell me abt dat----- he say :" don't u notice dat ion and ??? are wearing like a couple? )

at dat time laugh die me ard and i show ion the sms...
and i forget wat was her reaction ard.. wat a forgetful person...lalala~~




juz ignore the dirty shoe and look carefully at ion's sock.... match wif ion's shirt anot?? * pinky pinky**





can spot my name?? wakaka!!!





chi sin bola n me!!




ocm's mommy represent her to take the anugerah ....




me n L.U.T 's member --- yuen ling (a intelligent sweet gal.. she was the top gal among form 4 science stream .. give her a big hand ~~~ [clapping.. lolxxx....]





yss me (sweating dat time ), yuen ling n another L.U.T member --- kuan yu~ (another intelligent gal )


*after finish taking pic wif my frenz ...
then we continued our journey to Damai Laut, perak ...
it was 10 am ard... swt....
we arrived there at abt 2 sumthing ... luckily we are not the last team .... wakaka!!!
dats all larr...

bye~ ^^

No comments: