8/28/2008

- jamuan PSS pandan mewah-

today is jamuan of PSS Pandan Mewah..
1st time being MC .. quite busy until no time to eat.. hoho~ ok lar~~ since i was very bz wif my mc job.. so oni took few pics.

juz let the pics do the talking..



* couple* ngek ngek~~ (in the class) btw..auntie 你上镜了!!! ^^





* present--ssss *





* duno wat wat cake from secret recipe.. yummy~ *




after~~~





* makanan--ssss *





seng zai n me are eating.. =.="



cacat de pic.. lolx..





me n suk xin




seng zai n suk xin.. btw seng zai is acting cool~~ =.="




seng zai 欣赏鸡翅中... =.="




adria senior n me..



"twins" n me~ (they are funny ! n nice oso !!! )



lee kuan n me~ wi wit!~




me n lee kuan's sista--pei pei.. 搞蛋二人组..




thx you han yi jie jie for fetching me home.. so nice of her~~ ^^



ah!! forget to tell u guys dat we have changed our (lower six) performance from dancing hip hop to singing MELODI.. lolx...



~tata


-xian-

No comments: