8/10/2008

担心..ing

ahh!!! my 1st form 6 test is coming 2moro!!! so nervous!!! very nervous!!! superb nervous!!!
worry.. ing + nervous..ong + scare..ing !!!

hope dat i can do well in my 1st form 6 test!! huhu~~

gambateh to me n huai gu oso~~ yeah! ^^

yesterday i cut my fringe myself.. juz a little bit oni..so no much change~ actually i dun wan to cut it bcoz i like my long fringe which can cover my whole eye... but bcoz i wear spec so it will look weird when my fringe is long~ huhu~ so i have to cut it~~ T_T"

ok larr.. its time for me to do my revision ler~~ haiz... HAte it!! ah.. juz wan to inform u guys.. i oni will on9 on dis coming thursday coz all my main 4 subjects test will be over dat day whereas oni left MUET on FRI~ .. dat subject no nid to worry much de ~~ hehe~~

bye~

~tata~


-xian-

No comments: