6/18/2008

-swt- =.="

today stayed back wif frenz for the librarian interview.. moubin.. have to get extra / more points for our koko.. haiz...

6 vs 1 .. 6 upper six seniors vs 1 lower six !!!
experienced dis b4 . so its juz a very small matter for me.. or should i say "kacang putih"?? lolxx.. not so nervous but a bit worry dat i canz be a librarian.. huhu~~

juz wanna share wif u all some questions asked by the seniors~~

* introduce myself of coz~
*why u want to becum a librarian?
- coz i wanna get extra points for my koko~~ (hehe!! i m a honest ppl.. btw we all ard pakat wanna say like dis de^^ )

*wat can u contribute to our library since our library have no much money..
- (think for a while) hmm.. we can ask for the sponsor from the rich ppl.. *ngek ngek* n oso ask the student to donate all the books they dun wan.. n bla bla bla~~

lazy to talk abt the other qustion but here i wanna share 1 question b4 i end up my post!!
*why u wan us to lantik u as librarian?
- i juz direct tell them dat " i have experience." .. n they laugh .. is it my answer very funny? =.="
-and i oso said dat "coz i noe u guys will help "us" (not oni me but oso my gang) to get the point~~ ^^ wakaka!!

after i came out from the room... i a bit regret of wat i answered for the last question(the 2nd answer).. haiz... worry..ing!!!!

nvm larr.. if i failed to bcum a librarian.. its ok! so wat~ (an wei..ing myself..lolxx..)

btw...most of my teacher are strict!!!!! n i wonder y most of the ppl (included me^_~) say dat pandan mewah 's teacher seldom come in n teach de?? lolxx.. don judge a book by its cover.. bad skul doesn't mean dun have gud teacher .. wakaka!!!

ah!! before i left.. juz wanna tell u guys 1 more thing .. i made a time table for myself n it lost the next day!!!! ishhh!!! i took 5 mins to do dat !!! haiz.. terpaksa made a new one.. huhu~~



~tata~~


by:
xian

No comments: