6/28/2008

- first time hang out wif my classmates- XD

1st time hang out wif my classmates .. 1st time went to GREENBOX.. n the place is soooo yss to be honest! NEWAY is better than it.. sumore during our singing time.. the light tiba -tiba turn brighter!!!! omg!! me n cheng mun stared at each other while dat strange thing happen.. huhu~~ then back to normal agn after a while... duno their system are bad or wat lar.. haiz~ hate it! * u noe lar.. i m very scared of those thing de larr. hehe~ after a while.. the same thing happed agn!! ishh!! dat time me so scared ard n i canz tahan my takut..ness~ huhu~

after finish singing k .. my frenz told me dat i canz tunjuk my takut..ness actually de coz if like dat "they " will be so brave de n maybe will takutkan kita lagi ... huhu~ moubin mah~ 1st time experience dis mah~ so kek sui~ XD

took 大头贴 agn~ dis is my 3rd time for it~ swt..=.="
ok larr.. dun wanna say those sad n scary thing jorr.. juz post some pics wif its own caption~~


me , yan ping , soo pei n cheng mun~




~3 set !! -- 1 seafood + 2 chicken ..had our lunch @restaurant uncle duck since there is no food available at the greenbox there!! ishh!!



yummy!!! tom yam ~~




me n another cheng mun静雯~ lolxx..


ps: i wasted saturday agn~ huhu~~


~tata~



by:
-xian-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈
可以培养感情嘛~

不错噢~
只是你的新朋友都很辣

xian said...

hoho~~ ya lorr.. they look totally diff in skul ~~ lolx.. me still like a child ~ wakaka!!