6/23/2008

- A day out wif nee nee and jhian -

they were back from singapore last week and go back there last sunday~ (get wat i mean ? ^^)
since we are so busy wif our edu.. so we can only hang out wif them on weekend~
sat~ ts~ after 12.15pm~

had our lunch at s2p gasoline like wat i have mentioned in my previous post~ lazy to repeat it ~ so juz scroll down the page if u wanna "8" it! hehe~

ok.. "lung word sikit say"...since huai gu have uploaded those pics in her blog .. so i will juz simply put some pics here.. n juz let the pics speak out wat i wanna say ~ *i m lazy gal.. lazy gal is me~


amm!!! i eat so sopan leh~ lolx..




my fav cheesy food!! --cheese baked chic chop!



huhu~~ no more image lerr!! T_T"




me n nee nee~~




huai gu n nee nee... mcm couple rite?? lolxx..




me n cute..est jhian~



me n jhian agn.. blur but nice ~ ^^




group photo? without nee nee??



cute~~



hehe~~ diff pose~




...




ehhhh...




hoho~~ so funny!!



stand up straight!!



huhu~~ i noe i m short larr.. T_T"



duno when huai gu take dis pic de~~ hoho!!




i like dis pic coz i look.... *hehe



i have no idea y huai gu pose like dat~ hoho~



huai gu is on a call wif.... wi wit~~ n we juz 等得不耐烦!!




laugh out loud!!





they say they wanna act like samseng wor.. lolxx..




4 ah po are curious abt the camera~ means they duno wats dat .. (my idea)




i was holding huai gu's hand to keep my body balance .. lolxx..




a sweet hug from huai gu to nee nee..





hug from us to nee nee too~~ hehe!!




hug from huai gu agn~~ ^^


oopss!! its 12.20am ard!!! time to sleep lerr.. if not my panda eye will be getting worst n worst n worst!! huhu~ bye n gud nitez !!


~tata~


by:
-xian-

No comments: